Registration rates for the 2024 SIGCSE Technical Symposium have not yet been released. We are working diligently to keep registration rates as low as possible. It is currently anticipated that 2024 in-person registration rates will be slightly lower than 2023 in-person registration rates for most registration categories, and that online registration rates for 2024 will be substantially lower than 2023 online registration rates for most registration categories. The registration system will open in the fall.
SIGCSE awards up to five grants per year to defray travel expenses of faculty attending the annual SIGCSE Symposium. Travel Grant award winners will receive complimentary Symposium registration plus up to $500 towards travel expenses. We are particularly interested in encouraging attendance by new faculty and/or faculty who have never been able to attend previously. Additional information about the grant program and application process can be found at https://sigcse.org/programs/travel-grants/.
The ACM is able to provide visa support letters for in-person participation to individuals attending the conference, as well as authors with accepted papers or posters, and members of the conference committee. All requests should go to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for. Only accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference.
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received.